- We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website and service users
- This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors and service users. In other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data
- Our website incorporates privacy controls which affect how we will process your personal data. By using privacy controls, you can specify whether you would like to receive direct marketing communications and limit the publication of your information.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We may process data about your use of our website and services (“usage data”). The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. The source of the usage data is ‘google analytics’. This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analysing the use of the website and services. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services.
- We may process your information included in your personal profile on our website (“profile data”). The profile data may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, gender and date of birth to run a promotion, contest, survey or other site feature to;
- send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
- If user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- We may process information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding goods and/or services (“enquiry data”). The enquiry data may be processed for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant goods and/or services to you. The legal basis for this processing is consent.
- We may process information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (“notification data”). The notification data may be processed for the purposes of sending you the relevant notifications and/or newsletters. The legal basis for this processing is consent.
- Please do not supply any other person’s personal data to us.
4. PROVIDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO OTHERS
- We may disclose your personal data to any member of our group (Nightcap plc), this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries insofar as reasonable necessary for the purposes, and on the legal bases set out in section 3 of this policy.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others.
- We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys and processing enquiries.
5. RETAINING AND DELETING PERSONAL DATA
This section (5) sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal data.
- Personal data that we process for any purpose will be kept until you expressly ask for it to be erased
- If you believe the information we have about you is incorrect, you are welcome to contact us so we can update it and keep your data accurate
- Any data that is no longer needed for the purposes specified in ‘How we use personal data’ will be deleted
- If at any point you wish for the data we store on you to be deleted, you can simply contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy
- We may notify you of changes to this policy by emailing you
7. YOUR RIGHTS/ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
11. MANAGING COOKIES
12. NIGHTCAP PLC
- This website is owned and operated by Nightcap plc
- We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 12899067 and our registered office is at: C/O Locke Lord (Uk) Llp, 201 Bishopsgate, London, United Kingdom, EC2M 3AB
- Our principal place of business is at: 124 Cornwall Road, London, SE1 8TQ
- You can contact us:
- Nightcap plc owns the below bars/brands